See also DOSN publications on architectures at NTU Singapore and the NebuloStore project publications at Warsaw University on decentralized storage.
- Krysztof Rzadca, Anwitaman Datta, Gunnar Kreitz, and Sonja Buchegger. Game-theoretic mechanisms to increase data availability in decentralized storage systems. ACM Transactions on Autonomous and Adaptive Systems, 2015.
- Daniel Bosk, Martin Kjellqvist, Sonja Buchegger. Towards Perfectly
Secure and Deniable Communication Using an NFC-Based Key-Exchange
Scheme. NordSec 2015, October 19-21, 2015, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Benjamin Greschbach, Guillermo Rodriguez Cano, Tomas Ericsson, Sonja Buchegger. Design of a Privacy-Preserving Document Submission and Grading System (Short Paper). NordSec 2015 (20th Nordic Conference on Secure IT Systems), October 19-21, 2015, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Daniel Bosk, Sonja Buchegger. Privacy-Preserving Access Control in
Decentralized Storage for Online Social Networks. 10th International
IFIP Summer School on Privacy and Identity Management, 2015, Edinburgh.
- Guillermo Rodriguez Cano, Benjamin Greschbach, Sonja Buchegger. Event Invitations in Decentralized Online Social Networks (Best Student Paper Award). At the 9th International IFIP Summer School on Privacy and Identity
Management for the Future Internet in the Age of Globalisation 2014,
September 7-12, 2014, Patras, Greece.
- Oleksandr Bodriagov, Gunnar Kreitz, Sonja Buchegger. Access Control in Decentralized Online Social Networks: Applying a Policy-Hiding Cryptographic Scheme and Evaluating Its Performance.. At SESOC 2014, PERCOM 2014, March 28, 2014, Budapest, Hungary. pdf
- Benjamin Greschbach, Gunnar Kreitz, Sonja Buchegger. User Search with
Knowledge Threshold in Decentralized Online Social Networks (pre-proceedings
version). At the 8th International IFIP Summer School on Privacy and
Identity Management for Emerging Services and Technologies, June 2013,
Berg en Dal, Netherlands. pdf
- Gunnar Kreitz, Oleksandr Bodriagov, Benjamin Greschbach, Guillermo Rodriguez Cano, Sonja Buchegger. Passwords in Peer-to-Peer.. At IEEE P2P 2012, September 3-5, 2012, Tarragona, Spain. pdf
- Benjamin Greschbach, Sonja Buchegger. Friendly Surveillance - A New Adversary Model for Privacy in Decentralized Online Social Networks.. At Security 2012, Freiburg, Germany. pdf
- Benjamin Greschbach, Gunnar Kreitz, Sonja Buchegger. The Devil is in the Metadata - New Privacy Challenges in Decentralised Online Social Networks.. At SESOC 2012, PERCOM 2012, March 19, 2012, Lugano, Switzerland. pdf
- Oleksandr Bodriagov, Sonja Buchegger. Encryption for P2P Social Networks.. At SPSN 2011, Workshop on Security and Privacy of Social Networks, in conjunction with IEEE SocialCom, Boston, October 9-11,2011. pdf
- Oleksandr Bodriagov, Sonja Buchegger. P2P Social Networks With Broadcast Encryption Protected Privacy. At IFIP Summerschool on Privacy, Trento, September 2011. pdf
- Robayet Nasim. Privacy-Enhancing Access Control Mechanism in Distributed Online Social Network. KTH Master's thesis, May 2011. pdf
Rzadca, Anwitaman Datta, Sonja
Buchegger. Replica Placement in P2P Storage: Complexity and Game Theoretic Analyses. In Proceedings
of ICDCS 2010, Genoa, Italy, June 2010. pdf
- Anwitaman Datta. Tutorial: Peer-to-Peer Storage Systems: Crowdsourcing the storage cloud. At ICDCN 2010, Kolkata, India.
- Le Hung Vu, Karl Aberer, Sonja
Datta. Enabling Secure
Secret Sharing in Distributed Online Social
Networks. In Proceedings
of Annual Computer Security Applications Conference (ACSAC) 2009,
Hawaii, December 7-11, 2009.
Networking. In Position
paper for Extremecom 2009, Sweden, August 14-18,
- Sonja Buchegger, Doris Schiöberg, Le
Hung Vu, Anwitaman Datta. PeerSoN: P2P Social Networking - Early
Experiences and Insights. In Proceedings of SocialNets 2009,
The 2nd Workshop on Social Network Systems,
Nuernberg, Germany, March 31, 2009. pdf bib
- Sonja Buchegger, Anwitaman
Datta. A Case for P2P
Infrastructure for Social Networks - Opportunities and
Challenges. In Proceedings of WONS 2009, The
Sixth International Conference on Wireless On-demand Network
Systems and Services, Snowbird, Utah, USA,
February 2-4 2009. pdf bib
- Sonja Buchegger. Ubiquitous Social Networks. In
Ubicomp Grand Challenge,
Ubiquitous Computing at a Crossroads Workshop,
London, UK, January 6-7, 2009. pdf bib
- Oliver Schneider. Trust-Aware Social Networking: A Distributed Storage System Based on Social Trust and Geographic Proximity. Diplom Thesis,
FU Berlin, Berlin, Germany, January 22, 2009. pdf bib
- Doris Schiöberg. A Peer-to-peer Infrastructure for
Social Networks. Diplom Thesis,
TU Berlin, Berlin, Germany, Dezember 17, 2008. pdf bib
Afify. Access Control in a
Thesis, EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland, August 15,